      From: Ed H thunderball302@... [Cussler-DirkPitt] <Cussler-DirkPitt@yahoogroups.com>;
      To: cussler-dirkpitt@yahoogroups.com <cussler-dirkpitt@yahoogroups.com>; actionadventure_books_etc_chat@yahoogroups.com <actionadventure_books_etc_chat@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [Cussler-DirkPitt] James H Cobb RIP
      Sent: Thu, Jul 10, 2014 3:05:59 AM

      FYI:

      To All Listed in Jim's Address Book,

      I am deeply saddened to inform all of you of James H. Cobb's passing.

      Jim's battle with cancer ended quietly in his bedroom at home at 10:15pm, in Tenino, WA.

      I am not sure who all everyone is, but if you managed to get into his address book, I am sure you would like to know what has happened.

      Funeral services are being planned to be held in Tacoma, before James will be transported to Idaho Falls, Idaho for his burial.

      Jim was a very dear and close friend, and he will be greatly missed.

      Jeff Knutson

      Anyone wishing to receive further information regarding the funeral services, or the burial location, feel free to contact me at the following email address:

      jeffreyknutson65@...

      Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic