No activity in last 7 days
The Curtiss SOC "Seagull" was used by the Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard and served aboard every battleship, cruiser and aircraft carrier in the U.S. Navy prior to World War 2. This group is dedicated to the history of this remarkable aircraft.
- Dec 31, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.