No activity in last 7 days
The Current River Hills Conservation Opportunity Area(COA)is in the heart of one of the largest forested areas in Missouri and the Midwest. Care of the landscape has important implications for the long-term survival of forest interior birds and other forest dwelling wildlife. It is home to many natural communities, rare plants and animals, as well as two nationally significant rivers, Current & Jacks Fork. The existing conservation network provides opportunities for resource conservation as well as for public use of these outstanding resources. This group hopes to expand on this network and bring in other groups, organizations and landowners to facilitate the conservation of the resources.
- Apr 13, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.