Spectrum Crossing Discussion, no mater how corny
While the differences between our faiths seem great, they are mostly varied perspectives on the same theories. I wish to bring peace between our various Culture of Faith without necessarily converting anyone. Fair and respectful rebuttals to any position are welcome, as well as subjects on:
- Unrelenting, Nonviolent Social dissent in the face of violent Fascism.
- Magic and Wonder
- Witchcraft to the Paranormal
- public relations strategy and relations various religious and spiritual groups
- What brings us into this world and back
- Anything Humorous, but not malicious
This discussion group is for anyone who has a religious, theoretical orientation, who wishes to expose those beliefs for public review. Fair and respectful rebuttals to any position are welcome. This is generally considered good academics, especially when addressing issues as sensitive as those addressed in religion. Spiritual orientation will not be a test of membership.
Spam, arguments that attack others, that appeal to prejudice, that belittles or demean others are always unwelcomed, and could get you expelled.
Feel free to post on topic news that you might want to share with others, provided the News provider has a phrase similar to “E-Mail this Article.” Otherwise, please forward a brief summary with a link. We ask that if you are replying to the news please use the subject heading to reply to, and respect for each others opinions.
Culture of Faith Staff
- Oct 23, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.