Welcome message from a new member

  • Maciej St. Ziêba
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2006
      Nimen hao!

      I am teaching Indian philosophy, Chinese philosophy, Buddhism, Chinese
      religions and Oriental cultures at the Catholic University of Lublin in
      Poland.

      This is a great idea to be able to exchange ideas on the Cultural
      Heritage, what is the most interesting to me is to be able to exchange
      opinions with those who teach also on similar subjects.

      Best regards to everybody

      Maciej St. Zieba