Class, 2/22/2011, 7:00 pm

  • CuestaSquaresClass@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16 6:59 PM
      Reminder from: CuestaSquaresClass Yahoo! Group

      Title: Class

      Date: Tuesday February 22, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days.
      Location: 1417 Carmel St, SLO
      Notes: Hi all,

      If you haven't already, please let me know if you can make it to class.

      Hope to see you soon!
      --Thom

    • CuestaSquaresClass@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18 6:59 PM