Dark Monday

  • Thom Cuong M. Dang
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      Hi all,

      We're going to be dark Monday because Darren's got to go to Westlake Village for work and we don't have enough for a square.  Also, on 10/18 we've been offered to come do an intro night for Cal Poly's Spectrum club.  So we won't be dancing then either.

      However, the hall is available the 2nd and 4th Mondays this month (10/11 and 10/25).  So for this month the Monday night workshop will move to 10/11 and 10/25.  If any of the new class members are available those Mondays, then we'll alternate levels.

      Hope to see you then!
      --Thom