Class Tuesday

  • Thom Cuong M. Dang
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2010
      Hi all,

      We've got 10 for tomorrow.  We're welcoming Stella & Darleen to the group.  If you can't make it please let me know.

      Thanks,
      --Thom

    • Thom Cuong M. Dang
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2010
        Hi all,

        I think we've got enough for a square this Tuesday.  I got some names from last week so if you can't make it, please let me know as soon as possible.

        Thanks & see you Tue night, 7pm @ the Ferraro's.
        --Thom

        Dancing:
        1 Doug