Class Tuesday & potential blast class on Saturday, 4/10

  • Thom Cuong M. Dang
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2010
      Hi all,

      We've got class on Tuesday, 7pm @ Ferraro's.  We've got 9 people, so if you have any updates as to if you can come or not please let me know ASAP.

      We may need Gay/Neva/Marcia to dance follow.  We may be short a follow, even with me dancing follow.

      Lou, we will need you & Joe for the 1st 20 minutes or so if you can make it Tues night.

      We're also working on doing a "blast class" on Saturday, April 10th from 11a to about 4pm (includes lunch) to catch up new dancers to class level.  We've got potentially 1 or 2 CP students who are interested.  So please talk to your friends & family to see if they'd be interested in learning to square dance with us.  I'll keep you posted on this.

      Thanks!
      --Thom

      Dancing
      1 Doug
      2 Jill
      3 Amanda
      4 Caroline
      5 Cesar
      6 Gay
      7 Marcia
      8 Neva
      9 Thom

      Maybe?
      - John S (recovering from surgery) & Lue

      --end