Cuesta squares dancing 8/6

  • tcdang
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2007
      Hello all,

      Cuesta Squares wil be dancing on Monday, 8/6. We'll start
      around 7pm at the Ferraro's dance studio (1417 Carmel St,
      SLO). We'll be alternating class level & plus. The class
      members are starting into plus now during the Tuesday night
      class.

      We'll also have some non-dancers who are interested in
      checking out square dancing. We'll do a teach session or
      two if it goes well.

      As a friendly reminder, Cuesta will be only dancing on 8/3
      this month and the next time will be the plus workshop on
      9/17 as 9/3 is a holiday.

      If you're looking to get more plus dancing in Darren will
      be calling down in Santa Maria at the YMCA on 8/11 from 8pm
      to 10:30pm for the Squaw's & Pa's. It's luau themed.

      Looking forward to seeing you on Monday.
      --Thom

      Dancing:
      Plus:
      1. Thom
      2. Kat
      3. Dana
      4. Tina
      5. Ed
      6. Denny
      7. Shirly
      8. Russ
      9. John H

      Class:
      - John S
      - Doug A
      - Lori
      - Jen (may be late)
      - Cindy F

      Maybe:
      - Sally
      - Steve S

      Interested non-sd dancers:
      - Amy
      - Colleen
      - Rhonda
      - Bernie

      Not this time:
      - Brian
      - Lorna
      - Doug F

      --end

      http://farechase.yahoo.com/
    • tcdang
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2007
        Oops. I meant to say that Cuesta Squares will only be
        dancing on Monday, 8/6 this month and then our next dance
        will be on Monday, 9/17 (plus workshop).

        Hope that clears things up. Cheers!
        --Thom

        http://sims.yahoo.com/