Dinner on own before class on Tuesday

  • tcdang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2007
      Hi all,

      I just got back from my trip and I need some rest. So I
      won't be joining you at class tomorrow.

      If you have any preference as to where to meet for dinner
      tomorrow before class, please feel free to email the group
      (mailto:cuestasquaresclass@yahoogroups.com)

      Otherwise you're on your own for dinner. If you need a
      suggestion, you can try Panda Express on Foothill Blvd,
      across the street from McDonald's.

      See you the following week. Cheers!
      --Thom

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.