Tuesday night, Dancing in May, New schedule in June

  • tcdang
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2007
      Hello class level dancers,

      I won't be joining you for dinner before class since Darren
      & I are going down for the MTV shoot. So feel free to pick
      a place to meet before Tuesday night's class and email the
      new group "CuestaSquaresClass@yahoogroups.com". Remember
      the class is at the Ferraro's place for the month of May.

      Cheers!
      --Thom

      http://mail.yahoo.com