    From: Felton Furr <feltonfurr@...>
    Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 3:16 PM
    Subject: El Camino Reelers present STAR ACROSS SUMMER with Dayle Hodge - Saturday August 2, 2014

    El Camino Reelers present STAR ACROSS SUMMER with Dayle Hodge - Saturday August 2, 2014
    Howdy! Would you please forward this invitation to your club members? Thank you!

    Kowabunga! It's a Beach Party!

    Surf’s up, dudes and dude-ettes! Grab your boards and rev up your woodies, ‘cause it’s time for another El Camino Reelers summer ho-down!
    http://www.reelers.org/Images/Dayle-beachparty.jpg
    Cruise down the El Camino to Palo Alto on Saturday, August 2, when the Reelers will be wearin’ their baggies, hurache sandals too, and puttin’ on the beach blanket bonanza of the year: Star Across (the Endless) Summer: the Search for the Perfect Square!
    Our caller this time is Mr. Dayle Hodge, flying all the way from Columbia, Maryland. This is Dayle’s first gig with El Camino Reelers and we’re super-stoked to have him with us. He’ll be calling Plus, A2 and maybe a C1 tip at the end of the evening.

    Wanna have some dress-up fun? Groovy! Think WWFAD (What Would Frankie ‘n’ Annette Do?) and come ready for a swingin’ good time! All you Eric Von Zipper wannabe’s are welcome too!
    And for you surf cowboys out there: We’re trying something new this time. At 7:00 pm ECR’s own Willie Albino will be teaching some basic C&W line dancing moves, and we’ll have more opportunities to line-dance during breaks throughout the evening. Try it, ho-dads, you’ll like it!
    Dancing from 7:30 to 10:30 pm at
    St. Andrews United Methodist Church
    4111 Alma Street, Palo Alto.
    -
    See map
    • Admission: $10
    • ECR members: $8
    • MS/Plus Students (any club): FREE!
    http://www.reelers.org/Images/Willie-beachparty.jpg
    El Camino Reelers Star Across Summer with Dayle Hodge - Saturday August 2, 2014