700Bye to Darleen & Stella

  • Thom Cuong M. Dang
    Mar 21, 2011
      Hi all,

      With sad news I have to say that due to personal reasons Stella and Darleen will no longer attend Tuesday or Monday nights. We're really bummed to see them go and will definitely miss their company and smiles. Hopefully we'll see them around town and at other local events. You two are always welcomed to come dance with us if things change.

      As for the remaining class members, we're hoping your schedule can accommodate you coming to the 1st and 3rd Monday nights of the month. We hope it works for you. Please let us know as we won't be holding Tuesday night classes starting this week. If things change, we'll let you know.

      Cheers,
      --Thom