Enjoy Ecuador

  • llysogorski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2010
      After seeing many North Americans move here to Cuenca and just hoping things go well, my wife and I decided to try to help people in making their move to Cuenca, Ecuador a success.
      We endeavor to educate you as to the negatives and positives of living here and we are available to assist you in every aspect when you decide to visit or move to Ecuador.

      Being that I am from the US, I have a "Gringos" point of view of Ecuador. My wife being a native of Cuenca, she knows all the steps to make your these arrangements as smoothly as possible. As a team, we offer you the best experience here in Ecuador for your moving, buying, cultural education, housing, transportation, immigration and Spanish Language Education needs.

      Please email my wife and I how we can try to help your experience here be a total success. Our email is llysogorski@...