Mentor request

  • J. Lawson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 2:48 PM
      Hi Expats in Cuenca,
      My wife and I will be visiting Cuenca April 9 through April 14, 2010. We
      were wondering if any one would like to meet with us to discuss living
      in Cuenca. We would be interested in learning about daily life, and
      basic info. We are both retired and looking to move to Cuenca as a
      retired couple. We would like to hear a couple of views on living in
      Cuenca and Ecuador.
      Thanks
      Jim Lawson
    • sin_duda
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11 1:26 PM
        Just head to Kookaburra Cafe for breakfast or lunch. Visit Carolina Bookstore and go to the expat get together at Zoe's on Friday. You'll meet plenty of expats and they'll be happy to chat.

        --- In Cuenca_Ecuador@yahoogroups.com, "J. Lawson" <agudo2012@...> wrote:

        > Hi Expats in Cuenca,
        > My wife and I will be visiting Cuenca April 9 through April 14, 2010. We
        > were wondering if any one would like to meet with us to discuss living
        > in Cuenca. We would be interested in learning about daily life, and
        > basic info. We are both retired and looking to move to Cuenca as a
        > retired couple. We would like to hear a couple of views on living in
        > Cuenca and Ecuador.
        > Thanks
        > Jim Lawson

      • Jim Lawson
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 11 6:29 PM
          Here in cuenca now, very ture. Have met lots of nice expats..
          Gerard T has been this best!!!

          On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 3:26 PM, sin_duda <sin_duda@...> wrote:

          Just head to Kookaburra Cafe for breakfast or lunch. Visit Carolina Bookstore and go to the expat get together at Zoe's on Friday. You'll meet plenty of expats and they'll be happy to chat.

          --- In Cuenca_Ecuador@yahoogroups.com, "J. Lawson" <agudo2012@...> wrote:

          > Hi Expats in Cuenca,
          > My wife and I will be visiting Cuenca April 9 through April 14, 2010. We
          > were wondering if any one would like to meet with us to discuss living
          > in Cuenca. We would be interested in learning about daily life, and
          > basic info. We are both retired and looking to move to Cuenca as a
          > retired couple. We would like to hear a couple of views on living in
          > Cuenca and Ecuador.
          > Thanks
          > Jim Lawson

        • sin_duda
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 11 7:07 PM
            If you guys (or anyone else) are interested in renting a small, unfurnished brand new house on a private street with amazing views for $350 a month, drop me an email. My neighbors bought the house and want to rent it. I was going to put up some photos, but go severely side-tracked by the dog I rescued and the drama with my dog.

            It's nice, but not luxurious. About 1400 sq. ft. LR/Kitchen/office or study and half bath downstairs...3 bedrooms upstairs / 2 baths upstairs. Tiled patio out back, patch of a yard and parking for one car in front. Alarm. No furniture. No fridge. No stove.

            Really wonderful views. Very near the Oro Verde Hotel. Should have photos edited this week.