Re: List of Fastest Internet Companies in Cuenca

  • sin_duda
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2010
      I've used speed test mini for a long time now, even used it recently in the Galapagos, the first speed test ever on that island of 120 inhabitants. Never saw the data you linked to which is interesting. I have the fastest cable (bill averages $110 per month) you can buy because the fastest ADSL you can buy is 512kbps. I assume that's still the case. Also, a couple of providers are for businesses only, unavailable as a residential service and quite pricey. Your link makes me green with speed envy.