high speed internet

  • cecegary
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
      Who is currently the best provider of high speed internet in Cuenca (NOT satellite)?

      Thanks,
      Chelsea
    • Michael Forrest
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010
        TV Cable offers 3100k download and 500k upload speed for $115/mo.

      • Gerard T
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2010
          Does anybody know if ETAPA, the telephone company in Cuenca, provides DSL? What might be the price for that if it is available? How about the reliability and speed? Thanks. Gerard

          --- In Cuenca_Ecuador@yahoogroups.com, Michael Forrest <a57ngel@...> wrote:

          TV Cable offers 3100k download and 500k upload speed for $115/mo.
        • Rick K
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2010
            Try this company for DSL. The link gives the address and Phone number in Cuenca. I know someone that has this service in Guayaquil and it is ok. I think it is the only service in Salinas so I will be using it soon. http://www.cnt.com.ec/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=41&Itemid=