Leaving to Cuenca Next Wednesday

  • rontamra
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      OK I bought my ticket and leave Dec. 12th for Cuenca and should be up and around on the 15th. I would love to find out if anyone has seen or knows about any decent long term house or apartment rentals (furnished or partially furnished), two or three bedrooms. Prefer ecuadorian neighborhood if possible? Hot water for the wife and she prefers to have a terrace if possible. Let me know if you hear of anything. Looking forward to meeting everyone too.

      We are also curious if anyone knows the specifics in getting a cat to there?