New 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath apartment in quiet bario for rent

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2012
      Posting for the Cuencano Landlady:

      New (never lived in) large, unfurnished apartment for rent in a peaceful little neighborhood between two rivers at the end of Solano Ave. The neighborhood is the other side of Tres Puentes called La Isla. The apartment is the bottom floor of a three unit house, has a large patio / parking area in the front and a tiled, glass covered patio in the rear. 3 good sized bedrooms, large living/ dining area, kitchen with new granite counters big enough for a breakfast table. There is an alarm system and security fence, pre wired for cable. Available NOW, serious inquiries only please. I am posting for the Spanish speaking landlord. This is an incredible price of only $350 per month for one year lease, first and security. Very hard to find this quality at this price anymore.

      Call Remy at 098 580 2824 or email at butterfield8@.... If you speak Spanish, please call the landlady Luz at 098 330 0444.
    • rontamra
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2012
        My wife and I are moving to Cuenca soon. Ron should be able to get there by mid December or so to find a permanent place to live. Can you provide pictures of the inside, outside, parking/patio areas, entry to unit and if there are stairs? We can ask other questions when we get the pictures.