Halloween Movie nights...

  • Soccermedic1974
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012
      Moca Cafe Bar
      presents Wallace and Gromit, The Curse of the were rabbit. 6 October at 6pm
      Moca serves an assortment of sandwiches, pastries, coffees and milkshakes.

      Check out Moca Cafe Bar's Facebook for up to date information on Halloween
      Movies for the month of October every Saturday at 6pm.
    • James
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012
        I love Wallace and Gromit. And anyone who has not seen a movie of them will love it.

        jack