prices

  • JosephW
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2009
      With all the talk of pots and pans it seems to me that anything that is any good is very expensive. I live it Colombia but want to move to Cuenca in March. Should I bring my coffee maker and toaster? How much is a cell phone? Light bulbs? A pack of Marlboro Lights? I am not new at being an expat and if I am going to pay twice as much as in the USA why should I move to Ecuador? Joseph