Moving soon

  • tulcan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      OK we plan on moving in April. Before Cuenca fills up.It's time to choose the movers. I have got down to one company but would like to know if any of you have had any experience with IntlMOVE LLC, or International Movers

      http://www.intlmove.com/company/contact-us/

      I have about 400 cubic feet that we will be taking.This seems to be a crap shoot, and hope everything goes well. Or any suggestion on who to contact to handle our move.

      Cordially Eduardo