Internet Connection Quality in Cuenca

  • whosforachat
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 20, 2009
      Just heard from the current occupants of the apartment we are moving into in September, that the internet connection is very unreliable ("off more than it is on"). Is this common in Cuenca, and are there alternatives, such as wireless broadband, like they have on the coast? I think the apartment has cable.

      Local internet totally depends on where you live. TV Cable is not wired for everyone, but has faster internet. ETAPA (phone company) peaks at 512kbps, but is more available. I don't understand 'my own router' If you want wireless, naturally.