Hola from Bobby & Jody

  • Ruth Cassidy
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2009

      Hola todos!

      Donations of books are always welcome for this program.  From out of Ecuador, please contact Ricardo Koenig at Guayaquil Rotary Club (rjkoenig@...) as he has a non-profit set up to be able to accept books duty-free.  From IN ECUADOR, please contact Jody and Bobby Broyles  (jodybody@...) to see what they most need in books and craft supplies and how to best get these to them in Banos.  Many thanks for your participation in this "Literacy for Children" program they have set up for rural Ecuadorian children.

      Again, thank you for your interest and participation.

      Ruth Cassidy

      Houston

      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2009

        Hi Jody

        Many of these folks are residing in Ecuador so I thought I would invite their participation on your behalf.  Hope you receive some books and craft materials from some of them.  You are doing a wonderful project in Banos!  I mentioned it again at Rotary yesterday evening (gotta' keep the momentum rollin').

        Hugs

        Ruth

          Donations of books are always welcome for this program.  From out of Ecuador, please contact Ricardo Koenig at Guayaquil Rotary Club (rjkoenig@gye. satnet.net) as he has a non-profit set up to be able to accept books duty-free.  From IN ECUADOR, please contact Jody and Bobby Broyles  (jodybody@yahoo. com) to see what they most need in books and craft supplies and how to best get these to them in Banos.  Many thanks for your participation in this "Literacy for Children" program they have set up for rural Ecuadorian children.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 23, 2009

            Hi Dennis Dippert - welcome to Texas - we're really Yankees from Maine via Boston, Denver, Palm Coast, Jakarta and Matt from New Jersey, Brazil, Philippines, and more.  (He's been an ex-pat a lot during his career).  We will visit Ecuador later this summer.  In what area are you looking for info?  Ruth  (PS  I love the Caymans - so peaceful)

            Please see the attached for an exciting new program at LA BIBLIOTECA INTERACTIVA DE BAÑOS.

            Love,

            Bobby & Jody

            An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!