Re: Due Diligence in Cuenca: Mr. cohen and his acusations

  • cldera
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2011
      My guess is yes...provided that the author went to a school in the Los Angeles Unified School District.

      --- In Cuenca_Ecuador@yahoogroups.com, "sin_duda" <sin_duda@...> wrote:

      > My guess is no.
      >
      > --- In Cuenca_Ecuador@yahoogroups.com, "Gerard T" <gtretton@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Did a native English speaker really author this?
      > >

      > > _____

    • Geddy
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2011
        Greg Howard?? LOL. Reminds me of those Indian call centers where the operators have names like Jennifer or Jeff. Good one :)

      • travelphotowriter@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 3, 2011
          Perhaps Mr. Howard has experienced Ecuadorean cultural and linguistic immersion to such a point at which he TRULY thinks, speaks, and WRITES like someone who has lost all grasp of American English (or any other English), and has ascended to communicating his formerly-native tongue just like a TRUE ESL student (English as Second Language). Being a woman myself (named Jennifer, birthed from California, not an Indian call center), I must say with amazement that Greg's thoughts and words also indicate an astounding ability to communicate from an angry woman's perspective, proving his astounding cross-gender immersion as well. If in addition his transmutation is physical, he must be a stunningly sassy drag queen.

          All fun and no play makes the Yahoo board a dull informative place only.
          ;-)

          --- In Cuenca_Ecuador@yahoogroups.com, DL <sin_duda@...> wrote:

          > From: "rrabeja"
          >
          > Greetings to all:
          >
          > My name is Greg Howard and i am an 44 years old american citzen from living in ecuador 4 years ago.
          >
          > In that time I meet Macrina Serrano and she worked(and I see that see that she still does because of the message I am anwsering)in real estate. I wanted to buy a house and she had plenty of them for sale.
          >
          > In the 7 months time I found a fit house to live in, I had no problem with with me, but later she did with my friend Austin Wilson. Austin is a lone man that follows women only for sexual relations. macrina wouldn't not accept that treat from any person, so she defended herself and then she avoided him.
          >
          > So my guess is, Mr. cohen that you denigrate Macrina's reputation for 2 posible reasons:1.-You made her dirty proposial's that she didn't accept or 2.-because she dosen't have a husband that can defend her. Maybe she doesn't have a husband but she has plenty of honest friends. Why don't you denigrate somebody who is bigger than you if you are so strong. I suppose you wouldn't. Besides, who are you to say that? you have a foundation,so what? That dosen't give you that right or the power to damage anybody's  reputation. I say it once again, mess up with someone your size or bigger ,not a women. only somebody with gender or mental problems would do that...if you think you are a women or something like that, I'm telling you,YOUR NOT A WOMEN(OR ARE YOU?)Anyways what you do nor ever women would do.and if you are a man, we got news for you. That's not of of men.

        • Kaye
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011
            LOL Stunningly. I'll drink to that. Brings the comedian Eddie Izzard to mind. : )

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011
              Based on the following e-mail I received off list, I don't believe "Greg Howard" actually exists. Has Ms. Serrano created a false persona to champion her cause?

              = = = = =

              From: mac <macrinaserrano2000@...>
              Subject: Re: Due Diligence in Cuenca: Mr. cohen and his acusations
              To: "cldera" <cldera@...>
              Date: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 5:30 PM

              I GUESS YOU WENT TO HARVARD...BECAUSE YOU ARE A REAL AMERICAN.....

              --- In Cuenca_Ecuador@yahoogroups.com, "cldera" <cldera@...> wrote:

              > My guess is yes...provided that the author went to a school in the Los Angeles Unified School District.
              >
              > --- In Cuenca_Ecuador@yahoogroups.com, "sin_duda" <sin_duda@> wrote:
              > >
              > > My guess is no.
              > >
              > > --- In Cuenca_Ecuador@yahoogroups.com, "Gerard T" <gtretton@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Did a native English speaker really author this?
              > > >

              > > > _____

            • kmcorns
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011
                I have to admit that this group is entertaining. This was posted on Craigslist Ecuador Real Estate:

                Before you do anything with training dogs or MIRA Foundation or with Mark Cohen...check out he is looking for a lonely woman who owns a house so he live with her for free the same thing is doing Arron Auger, he already ask to old lady to marry him so he can have a place for himself...very dangerous men...!! becareful-----.

                Greg Howard has been busy.

                Regards from AZ,
                KC