Re: [Cubic Magic Squares] What are Cubic Magic Squares?

  • Ant
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21 12:36 PM
      This is the project I am working on to prove the concept of Cubic Magic Squares.

      There is an independently mounted, weighted pendulum guided by a cam, missing from the picture, it closes the wave. This is a restart of an abandoned project revisited now I have the time and space. The bottom open wave does not have the correct angle to install the cam and closer but as more waves are added the angle will change to be more suitable.

      The frequency of the squared waves in the picture is 30 with 1/16 inch increments. A total of 12 waves will be made and fitted to get the correct angle for closing by pendulum.