Re: [Cubic Magic Squares] What is cubic magic squares?

  • sterten@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2012
      that's not really an exact definition ?!

      In a message dated 28.04.2012 08:17:39 Westeuropäische Normalzeit, ant@... writes:

      Cubic Magic Squares
      A Cubic Magic Square is a 3D Magic Square NOT a Magic Cube.

      Each square within a Normal Magic Square is concidered the smallest cube.

      Cubic Magic Squares have an expanding ability, each cube within it's perimiter can be divided in half and extended. This division increases additional Space within.

      3x3=9 to 3x3=10 additional space of 1.
      4x4=16 to 4x4=20 additional space of 4.
      5x5=25 to 5x5=35 additional space of 10.
      6x6=36 to 6x6=56 additional space of 20.

      The main thing to note:
      This series follows the tetrahedral series.

    • Ant
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2012
        I forgot I had the group until it recieved a new member.

        When I looked there was no definition as to what it is.
        it has been revised, thanks for the feed back.

        A Cubic Magic Square is NOT a Magic Cube.

        They have a square configuration and made of cubes.

        Cubic Magic Squares have an expanding ability, each cube within it's edge perimiter can be divided in half and extended. This division increases the space within.

        1x1=1 0 additional space.
        2x2=4 0 additional space.
        3x3=9 to 3x3=10 additional space of 1.
        4x4=16 to 4x4=20 additional space of 4.
        5x5=25 to 5x5=35 additional space of 10.
        6x6=36 to 6x6=56 additional space of 20.

        It has the same increasing series as the tetrahedron.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2012
          It was an observation.
          Like the observation that increments of equilateral triangles and squares have the same number of inner triangles/squares.