World AIDS Day - Brother to Brother

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      This is WORLD AIDS DAY. As in many countries, television anchors
      will wear red ribbons. We've sent out a number of articles from
      the Cuban and international media about Cuba's successful effort
      to keep AIDS at a minimum here in the country, most recently the
      amazingly favorable report from Reuters by Anthony Boadle, whose
      "Cuba fights AIDS with free drugs, not quarantine" provides on
      of the international media's most detailed and objective reports
      we've seen in a very long time. If you missed it, read it here:
      in the day we'll see young people riding around on bicycles
      giving out condoms to individuals and couples. a quick peek
      through the Cuban media's English coverage on AIDS can be seen:
      http://www.google.com/search?q=site:www.granma.cubaweb.cu+AIDS