Message of President Hugo Chavez to CELAC [English]

  • roywalker2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      RADIO MAYABEQUE
      http://www.radioguines.icrt.cu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20078:hugo-chavez-message-to-i-celac-summit&catid=148:national-outlook&Itemid=239

      Hugo Chavez Message to I CELAC Summit

      Monday, 28 January 2013 19:44 traducido por Beatriz Barranco

      Full text of the letter sent by the President of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Hugo Chavez at the Summit of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean

      Sisters and brothers:

      On behalf of the People of Venezuela, received a fervent Bolivarian greeting together with the live testimony of brotherhood towards each of the Peoples of the Patria Grande. In fact and in truth, I regret not being able to attend this event in Santiago de Chile. As it is known to all of you, since December last year I am struggling for my health again in the  revolutionary Cuba. That is why these lines are the way to present myself at the Summit of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean Coutries, the way to reaffirm, today more than ever the live and active engagement of Venezuela with the historical cause of the Union.

      Impossible not to feel Simon Bolivar throbbing among us in this Summit of Unity. Impossible not to evoke Pablo Neruda, Pablo of Chile and America, on this earth and in this present of Patria Grande we are made of: Libertador, a world of peace was born in your arms. / the peace, `the bread, the wheat are born from your blood, / from our young blood coming from your blood / will peace, bread and wheat come for the world we are to make.

      Bolivar, Bolivar always. In this 2013 we are celebrating the bicentenary of the Admirable Campaign: 200 years of that prodigious Bolivarian epic. On May 14, 1813 an Army of New Granada and Venezuela went from Cucuta commanded by then Brigadier Simon Bolivar, advancing with prodigious speed, fought and won in Niquitao, Los Horcones and Taguanes to release the central and western Venezuela, entering triumphantly on August, that year of glory in Caracas. The military victory of the patriots had a transcendent political consequence: the birth of the Second Republic of Venezuela.

      So with a vivid memory, I want to share a certainty with you because thanks to the CELAC we are looking like everything we once were and what we wanted to be but was taken from us, we're looking like the Pachamama, the waist South cosmic, the Queen of Nations and the mother of the Republics.

      The spirit of unity is back at a full strength, it is the spirit of our Liberators that has reincarnated in the Peoples of Latin America and the Caribbean, it is the spirit in which many voices come together to speak with one voice. It was the endearing spirit of the Summit of Latin America and the Caribbean that gave birth to the CELAC in Caracas, is the endearing spirit of this Summit in Santiago de Chile.

      Since that December 2011, when we founded CELAC in Caracas, world events have ratified the extraordinary importance of the big step forward we took. There is the crisis hitting the U.S. and Europe and throwing misery to thousands of people. Thousands of men, women and children have lost their homes, their jobs, their social security, their most basic rights. While the U.S. and Europe, paraphrasing the eminent philosopher Ernesto Laclau, are committing collective suicide, we are weathering the storm, and we will definitely ride it out. We, today, are example of unity in diversity, in terms of justice, welfare and happiness to the world.

      At one year and almost two months of its constitution in Caracas, the CELAC has managed to stand with a character and a well-defined personality, far from any judgment or claim outside its principles and tenets. Today more than ever we can say that when we say that we really and truly resumed the path of our Liberators, slogan that identifies this community, we were not making a statement empty and hollow. Now so transcendent theme requires that we fill it every day with more and more historical, political, economic and social content.

      That is why today we ratify the denunciation and condemnation of the shameful imperial blockade to revolutionary Cuba, the continuous colonization and now the progressive militarization of the Malvinas Islands, the two events are violations of all UN resolutions issued to safeguard the rights of the Cuban and Argentine people, but without any will of this supranational organization to make them fulfilled. Justice is unquestionably on the side of Cuba and Argentina. If we are a Nation of Republics, our sovereignty is for the entire Big Country, and we must enforce it.

      When we hear the mournful sound of the drums of war in the world, how valuable is that the states of Latin America and the Caribbean are creating a zone of peace that respects jealously the international law and claiming the political and negotiated solution of the conflicts. We have a duty of putting a culture of peace to the logic of war , based on justice and equality.

      The CELAC is the more important project of union, economic, social and cultural policy in our contemporary history. We have all the right to be proud: the Nation of Republics, as the Liberator Simon Bolivar called, has begun to emerge as a beautiful and happy reality.

      How can we forget, again, Neruda's voice when he says since his memorable poem Heights of Machu Picchu: Upload to be born with me, brother. Let us go, brothers and sisters, because it's time to be born again, with all the memory and all the future illuminating the present.

      The sacred purposes, the fraternal relations and the common interests that bind together the Republics of Latin America and the Caribbean, CELAC have a base in the key not only to ensure the stability of the governments that our people have been given, but the sovereignty and, let us say with Jorge Luis Borges, the perpetuity of each of our countries.

      Our common transit has been long and difficult since we face the Spanish empire in the nineteenth century. And the struggle for independence, struggle that continues today, was indissolubly linked, in the thought and action of our Liberators, to the struggle for unity, for the construction of the Patria Grande on most solid foundations. Let us remember Bolivar: One should be the homeland of all Americans, since in all we had a perfect unity. But the oligarchies blocked our way to the historical project of unit, and the cost of it we are still paying for. The Argentine writer Norberto Galasso is right: What could be the victory of the Patria Grande became the twenty defeats of the patrias chicas. This story should not be repeated. I put all my conviction to reiterate the words that I said in the historic Caracas December 2, 2011 at the birth of CELAC: Either we are a nation, or we will not be!cOr We make the only Patria Grande or there will be no country for anyone in this land!

      How not to recognize us in these words the Liberator Bernardo O'Higgins, the great disciple of immense Francisco de Miranda,wrote to Bolivar in 1818: The cause defended by Chile is the same in which Buenos Aires, New Granada, Mexico and Venezuela are committed , or, should we say, is that of the entire continent of Colombia.

      Whatever we do for unity not only will be justified by history but also will become the brightest legacy we can leave to future generations. Also, we will be honoring the memory of our active and Libertadores Libertadores. In the CELAC, as Bolívar wanted, we returned to a single country.

      I want to evoke with you the wise words of Andres Bello, so dearly by Chile and Venezuela , who was not only the pioneer of international law in our America, but also the first lawyer in the world to give doctrinal corp to multilateral organizations of integration and unity. Since the nineteenth century, this great intellectual architect of our independence is pointing the way: The trend of the century we live in is to multiply the points of contact between peoples, to unite them, to make all mankind a single family. Resisting this trend is descending in the scale of civilization. My conviction is that the trend of the century should be the same as that set out with such clarity, by Bello.

      The great policy has in the CELAC a solid space for its realization. It has eloquently shown that our Latin America and Caribbean countries can be seen and thought to themselves and the world with full autonomy, and act together.

      The policy is a great lifelong learning: is to learn to live with our differences, accepting and processig them, always seeking the best way to complement each other. The great policy prevents that the intrigue keeps us divided. Do not forget that painful warning of Bolivar: More makes an intriguing person in aday than a hundred good men in a month.

      But I am convinced that at this key moment in our history, those who attempt to distract will fail, prevail, I say this with Bolívar, the inestimable good of the union, that the Monroe Doctrine definitely will disappear as an instrument of oppression, domination and disunity on this side the world.

      These enlightening words in a clearly Bolivarian line of the Argentine great thinker Jorge Abelardo Ramos in his History of Latin American Nation (1968), should call us to reflection: The underdevelopment as they say now the technical or social scientists, has no purely economic or productive. It is of intense historical sense. It is the result of the fragmentation of Latin america. What happens, in short, is that there is an unsolved national question. Latin America is not divided because it is "underdeveloped" but is "underdeveloped" because it is divided. Underdevelopment is the son of the division, and, for that reason, it is crucial to solve the national question of Our America in the coming years. Today we have all the objective and subjective conditions for doing so.

      Dear brothers and sisters:

      I'm going to stop briefly at some points on the agenda of CELAC. I leave others out for not further lengthen this message.

      I think it is absolutely crucial to give the strictest compliance to two major social commitments, including in the Caracas Plan of Action for the CELAC has existence value for our people: I speak of the development of Latin American and Caribbean Literacy Program and Latin American and Caribbean program on Hunger Eradication.

      The only answer to the crisis found by the First World countries has been cutting social spending and public investment. From the CELAC, we can sustain economic growth with a strong social investment, agreeing a common agenda for equality and universal recognition of the right to have every one of our citizens, without exception, to receive free health and education.

      It also urges to reach agreements that allow us to create and pursue a common energy agenda. We have a strength at the outset to address the extreme scenario of a world where energy sources have their days numbered. Enormous are the resources of the region: we just need to create appropriate policies that will match the gifts that nature has lavished. There is PETROCARIBE successful experience to show that it is possible to build an energy partnership based on reciprocity.

      I want to paraphrase Bolivar: what we have done is just a prelude to the great task to fulfill in order to consolidate our CELAC. We have never had a scenario such appropriate. We should multiply the sensible and well-directed efforts, I say this with Bolívar, to make the CELAC in center of irradiation of the new joint system of the countries of Latin America and the Caribbean.

      Dear Heads of State and Government:

      We are committed to give full support to Cuba that occupies, from this summit of Santiago, the President Pro Tempore of our Community. It is an act of justice after more than 50 years of resistance to the imperial criminal blockade. Latin America and the Caribbean are telling the United States with one voice that all attempts to isolate Cuba have failed and will fail.

      As fate wish, and thus will remain in the history, that today, in which Cuba assumes the presidency of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States, it is commemorating 160 years of the birth of the apostle of the Cuban independence, and one of the greatest bolivarians of all time: José Martí.

      His prophetic words still resonate: "people and no peoples, we attempted say, because we do not seem to be more than one from the Bravo to Patagonia. One has to be, because it is. America, even when it does not want to be, and the brothers who fight together after a colossal spiritual nation, will love each other then."

      The time of that love of Marti, that love of Bolivar, that our american love, has arrived.

      So from my Bolivarian heart I pray the categorical success of this Summit of CELAC. Here in Havana I will be pending of its development. With all the light of the Patria Grande radiating more strongly today in Santiago de Chile, go an infinite and fraternal hug for everyone.

      Hugo Chavez Frias

      President of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela

      Hasta la Victoria Siempre!

      Long Live the Union of our Peoples!

      Long Live the CELAC!

      Mensaje del Presidente Chávez a la Celac

      Escúchelo

      http://www.avn.info.ve/contenido/mensaje-del-presidente-ch%C3%A1vez-celac

      RADIO AVN

      Caracas, 28 Ene. AVN.- El presidente venezolano, Hugo Chávez Frías, envió una carta a los representantes de los países presentes en la Cumbre de Estados Latinoamericanos y Caribeños (Celac), que se celebra este lunes en Santiago de Chile. La misiva fue leída por el Vicepresidente Ejecutivo, Nicolás Maduro.

      A continuación el texto íntegro:

      MENSAJE DEL PRESIDENTE DE LA REPÚBLICA BOLIVARIANA DE VENEZUELA HUGO CHÁVEZ FRÍAS A LA  CUMBRE DE LA COMUNIDAD DE ESTADOS LATINOAMERICANOS Y CARIBEÑOS

      Hermanas y hermanos:

      En nombre del Pueblo de Venezuela, reciban un fervoroso saludo bolivariano junto con el vivo testimonio de hermandad hacia cada uno de los Pueblos de la Patria Grande. En realidad y en verdad, lamento no poder acudir a esta cita en Santiago de Chile. Como es del conocimiento de todas y todos ustedes, desde diciembre del año pasado estoy batallando nuevamente por mi salud en la Cuba revolucionaria y hermana. Por eso, estas líneas son la manera de hacerme presente en esta Cumbre de la Comunidad de Estados Latinoamericanos y Caribeños; son la manera de reafirmar, hoy más que nunca, el compromiso vivo y activo de Venezuela con la causa histórica de la Unión.

      Imposible no sentir a Simón Bolívar palpitando entre nosotros en esta Cumbre de la Unidad. Imposible no evocar a Pablo Neruda, a Pablo de Chile y de América, en esta tierra y en este presente de Patria Grande del que estamos hechos: Libertador, un mundo de paz nació en tus brazos./ La paz, el pan, el trigo de tu sangre nacieron,/ de nuestra joven sangre venida de tu sangre/ saldrán paz, pan y trigo para el mundo que haremos.

      Bolívar, siempre Bolívar. En este 2013 estamos conmemorando el Bicentenario de la Campaña Admirable: 200 años de aquella prodigiosa gesta bolivariana. El 14 de mayo de 1813 un Ejército de neogranadinos y venezolanos partió desde Cúcuta al mando del entonces Brigadier Simón Bolívar, avanzando con una prodigiosa rapidez, combatió y venció en Niquitao, Los Horcones y Taguanes para liberar el centro y el occidente de Venezuela, entrando triunfalmente el 6 de agosto de aquel año de gloria en Caracas. La victoria militar de los patriotas tuvo una trascendente consecuencia política: el nacimiento de la II República de Venezuela.

      Por eso con un recuerdo vivo, quiero compartir con ustedes una certeza: gracias a la CELAC ya nos vamos pareciendo a todo lo que una vez fuimos y a todo lo que quisimos ser pero nos fue arrebatado; nos vamos pareciendo a la Pachamama, a la cintura cósmica del Sur, a la reina de las Naciones y la madre de las Repúblicas.

      El espíritu de la unidad ha vuelto con toda su fuerza; es el espíritu de nuestros Libertadores y Libertadoras que ha reencarnado en los Pueblos de Nuestra América Latino Caribeña; es el espíritu en el que confluyen muchas voces para hablar con una sola voz. Fue el entrañable espíritu de la Cumbre de América Latina y del Caribe que le dio nacimiento a la CELAC en Caracas; es el entrañable espíritu de esta Cumbre en Santiago de Chile.

      Desde aquel diciembre de 2011, cuando fundamos en Caracas la CELAC, los acontecimientos mundiales no han hecho más que ratificar la extraordinaria importancia del gran paso hacia adelante que dimos. Ahí está la crisis golpeando a EEUU y a Europa y arrojando a la miseria a miles de seres humanos. Miles de mujeres, hombres, niñas y niños han perdido sus casas, sus empleos, su seguridad social, sus más elementales derechos. Mientras que EEUU y Europa, parafraseo al eminente filósofo Ernesto Laclau, están cometiendo un suicidio colectivo, nosotros estamos capeando el temporal, y lo vamos a capear definitivamente. Somos, hoy por hoy, ejemplo para el mundo de unidad en la diversidad, en función de la justicia, el bienestar social y la felicidad.

      A un año y casi dos meses de su constitución en Caracas, la CELAC ha sabido plantarse con un carácter y una personalidad bien definidas, lejos de cualquier dictamen o pretensión ajena a sus principios y postulados. Hoy más que nunca podemos decir que cuando afirmamos que hemos reemprendido real y verdaderamente El Camino De Nuestros Libertadores, lema que identifica a esta Comunidad, no estábamos haciendo una retórica y vana declaración. Ahora bien, tan trascendente lema exige que lo llenemos cada día de más y más contenido histórico, político, económico y social.

      Por eso hoy ratificamos la denuncia y la condena del vergonzoso bloqueo imperial a la Cuba martiana y revolucionaria; la continua colonización y, ahora, la militarización progresiva de las Islas Malvinas, ambos hechos son violatorios de todas las resoluciones que ha emitido ONU para salvaguardar los derechos de los Pueblos cubano y argentino, pero sin voluntad alguna de parte de este organismo supranacional para hacerlas cumplir. La justicia está incontestablemente del lado de Cuba y de la Argentina. Si somos una Nación de Repúblicas, nuestra soberanía es la de toda la Patria Grande, y debemos hacerla respetar.

      Cuando resuena el fúnebre sonido de los tambores de la guerra en el mundo, cuánto valor tiene que los Estados de América Latina y el Caribe estemos creando una zona de paz donde se respete celosamente el derecho internacional y se reivindique la solución política y negociada de los conflictos. Tenemos el deber de anteponer a la lógica de la guerra una cultura de la paz, sustentada en la justicia y en la igualdad.

      La CELAC es el proyecto de unión política, económica, cultural y social más importante de nuestra historia contemporánea. Tenemos todo el derecho de sentirnos orgullosos: la Nación de Repúblicas, como la llamaba el Libertador Simón Bolívar, ha comenzado a perfilarse como una hermosa y feliz realidad.

      Cómo no recordar, otra vez, la voz de Neruda cuando nos dice desde su memorable poema Alturas de Machu Picchu: Sube a nacer conmigo, hermano. Subamos, hermanas y hermanos, porque ha llegado la hora de nacer de nuevo, con toda la memoria y todo el porvenir iluminando el presente.

      Los sagrados propósitos, las relaciones fraternas, y los intereses comunes que unen entre sí a las Repúblicas de Nuestra América Latino Caribeña, tienen en la CELAC una base fundamental no sólo para garantizar la estabilidad de los Gobiernos que nuestros Pueblos se han dado, sino la soberanía y, digámoslo con Jorge Luis Borges, la perpetuidad de cada una de nuestras Patrias.

      Largo y difícil ha sido nuestro común transitar desde que nos enfrentamos al imperio español en el siglo XIX. Y la lucha por la Independencia, la lucha que hoy continúa, estuvo ligada indisolublemente ligada, en el pensamiento y la acción de nuestros Libertadores y Libertadoras, a la lucha por la unidad; por la construcción de la Patria Grande sobre los más sólidos cimientos. Recordemos a Bolívar: Una sola debe ser la patria de todos los americanos, ya que en todo hemos tenido una perfecta unidad. Pero las oligarquías le cerraron el paso al proyecto histórico unitario, y el costo todavía lo estamos pagando. Tiene razón el escritor argentino Norberto Galasso: Lo que pudo ser la victoria de la Patria Grande se convirtió en las veinte derrotas de las patrias chicas. Esta historia no debe repetirse. Pongo toda mi convicción al reiterar unas palabras que dije en Caracas el histórico 2 de diciembre de 2011 al nacer la CELAC: ¡O somos una Patria, o no seremos Patria! ¡O hacemos la única Patria Grande, o no habrá Patria para nadie en estas tierras!

      Cómo no reconocernos en estas palabras que el Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins, el gran discípulo del inmenso Francisco de Miranda, le escribiera a Bolívar en 1818: La causa que defiende Chile es la misma en que se hallan comprometidos Buenos Aires, la Nueva Granada, México y Venezuela, o, mejor diríamos, es la de todo el continente de Colombia.

      Todo cuanto hagamos por la unidad no sólo estará justificado por la historia sino que además se convertirá en el más luminoso legado que podamos dejarles a las nuevas generaciones. Igualmente, estaremos honrando activamente la memoria de nuestros Libertadores y Libertadoras. En la CELAC, como quería Bolívar, hemos vuelto a ser una sola Patria.

      Quiero evocar con ustedes unas palabras del sabio Andrés Bello, tan entrañablemente chileno como venezolano, quien no sólo fue el pionero del Derecho Internacional en Nuestra América, sino, también, el primer jurista en el mundo en darle cuerpo doctrinal a los organismos multilaterales de integración y unidad. Desde el siglo XIX, este gran forjador de nuestra Independencia intelectual nos sigue marcando el camino: La tendencia del siglo que vivimos es a multiplicar los puntos de contacto entre los pueblos, a unirlos, a fraternizarlos, a hacer de todo el género humano una sola familia. Resistir esa tendencia es descender en la escala de la civilización. Mi convicción es que la tendencia del siglo XXI debe ser la misma que la enunciada, con tanta lucidez, por Bello.

      La gran política tiene en la CELAC un sólido espacio para su realización. Se ha puesto elocuentemente de manifiesto que Nuestra América Latino Caribeña es capaz de verse y pensarse a sí misma y al mundo con plena autonomía, y de actuar conjuntamente.

      La gran política supone un aprendizaje permanente: es aprender a convivir con nuestras diferencias, aceptarlas y procesarlas, buscando siempre la mejor manera de complementarnos. La gran política impide que la intriga nos divida. No olvidemos aquella dolorosa advertencia de Bolívar: Más hace un intrigante en un día que cien hombres de bien en un mes.

      Pero estoy persuadido de que, en esta hora estelar de nuestra historia, fracasarán quienes intenten desviarnos; que prevalecerá, lo digo con Bolívar, el bien inestimable de la unión; que el monroísmo desaparecerá definitivamente como instrumento de opresión, dominación y desunión en este lado del mundo.

      Estas iluminadoras palabras, en una línea claramente bolivariana, del gran pensador argentino Jorge Abelardo Ramos en su Historia de la Nación Latinoamericana (1968), deben llamarnos a la reflexión: El subdesarrollo como dicen ahora los técnicos o científicos sociales, no posee un carácter puramente económico o productivo. Reviste un sentido intensamente histórico. Es el fruto de la fragmentación latinoamericana. Lo que ocurre, en síntesis, es que existe una cuestión nacional sin resolver. América Latina no se encuentra dividida porque es “subdesarrollada” sino que es “subdesarrollada” porque está dividida. El subdesarrollo es hijo de la división, y, por eso mismo, es decisivo resolver la cuestión nacional nuestroamericana en los próximos años. Hoy contamos con todas las condiciones objetivas y subjetivas para hacerlo.

      Queridos hermanos y hermanas:

      Me voy a detener brevemente en algunos puntos de la agenda de la CELAC. Dejo otros por fuera para no alargar más este mensaje.

      Pienso que es del todo decisivo darle el más riguroso cumplimiento a dos grandes compromisos sociales, incluidos dentro del Plan de Acción de Caracas, para que la CELAC tenga valor de existencia para nuestros Pueblos: hablo del desarrollo del Programa Latinoamericano y Caribeño de Alfabetización y del Programa Latinoamericano y Caribeño de Erradicación del Hambre.

      La única respuesta a la crisis que han encontrado los países del Primer Mundo ha sido el recorte del gasto social y de la inversión pública. Desde la CELAC, nosotros podemos sostener el crecimiento económico con una fuerte inversión social, acordando una agenda común para la igualdad y para el reconocimiento al derecho universal que tiene cada uno de nuestros ciudadanos, sin exclusión, a recibir salud y educación gratuitas.

      Igualmente, urge consensuar acuerdos que nos permitan crear y llevar adelante una agenda energética común. Contamos con una fortaleza, de entrada, para enfrentar el panorama extremo de un mundo donde las fuentes energéticas tienen sus días contados. Ingentes son los recursos de la región: sólo tenemos que crear políticas adecuadas que estén a la altura de los dones que la naturaleza nos ha prodigado. Allí está la experiencia exitosa de PETROCARIBE para demostrar que sí es posible construir una alianza energética con base en la reciprocidad.

      Quiero parafrasear a Bolívar: lo que hemos hecho es apenas un preludio de la gran tarea a cumplir para consolidar a nuestra CELAC. Nunca antes habíamos contado con un escenario tan apropiado. Multipliquemos los efectos sensibles y los esfuerzos bien dirigidos, lo digo con Bolívar, para convertir a la CELAC en centro de irradiación del nuevo sistema de unión de los países de América Latina y el Caribe.

      Queridos Jefes de Estado y de Gobierno:

      Nos hemos comprometido en darle todo el apoyo a Cuba que ocupa, a partir de esta Cumbre de Santiago, la Presidencia Pro Témpore de nuestra Comunidad. Es un acto de justicia luego de más 50 años de resistencia al criminal bloqueo imperial. América Latina y el Caribe le están diciendo a Estados Unidos con una sola voz que todos los intentos por aislar a Cuba han fracasado y fracasarán.

      Quiso el azar, y así quedara en la historia, que precisamente el día de hoy, en que Cuba asume la presidencia pro tempore de la Comunidad de Estados Latinoamericanos y Caribeños, se conmemoren 160 años del nacimiento del apóstol de la independencia Cubana, y uno de los más grandes bolivarianos de todos los tiempos: José Martí.

      Sus proféticas palabras aun resuenan: “pueblo y no pueblos, decimos de intento, por no parecernos que hay más que uno del bravo a la Patagonia. Una ha de ser, pues que lo es. América, aun cuando no quisiera serlo; y los hermanos que pelean, juntos al cabo de una colosal nación espiritual, se amarán luego.”

      Ha llegado el tiempo de ese amor de Martí, de ese amor de Bolívar, el amor nuestroamericano.

      Por eso, desde mi corazón bolivariano, hago votos por el rotundo éxito de esta Cumbre de la CELAC. Aquí en La Habana estaré pendiente de su desarrollo. Con toda la luz de la Patria Grande que irradia hoy con más fuerza en Santiago de Chile, vaya un infinito y fraterno abrazo para todas y todos.

      Hugo Chávez Frías

      Presidente de la República Bolivariana de Venezuela

      ¡Hasta la Victoria Siempre!

      ¡Que Viva la Unión de Nuestros Pueblos. Que Viva la CELAC!