Re: [CubaNews] AFP: Republican star Rubio denies embellishing biography

  • jamescc24@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2011
      I'm willing to bet that Rubio's family came over for economic reasons, just like almost everyone else from everywhere else. That is the same reason the "political refugees" continue to come.

      I suppose it is good news if the extremists in South Florida have to find fictional characters to carry on their fictional cause.

      Jimmy