*very important!* - ESTEBAN MORALES: Message to my readers and friends

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2011
      (This is the correct and proper translation of the
      announcement by Esteban Morales that he's back in
      the ranks of the Cuban Communist Party (PCC).

      (Thanks to those who caught the errors which were
      in the Google translation.)

      Message to my readers and friends

      This is to let you know that last week I was summoned by the Appeals Commission of the Central Committee of the Party to a meeting in which I was informed of their decision to nullify the separation order from the Party given last year by the Playa Municipality Committee and return my card and full membership.

      I'd like to seize the opportunity to state how grateful I am for all the support I have received in the last few months from friends, intellectual colleagues and people I've never met who got in touch with me through different ways, made statements about this issue, or simply stopped me in the street for an update on my situation. I also want to thank my family for their support in these difficult and yet extremely enlightening days. I will keep on working as hard as I have on the topics I have been writing about in my blog. I'm looking forward to your attention.

      Thank you very much to all.

      Esteban Morales Dominguez

      http://www.walterlippmann.com/docs3189.html
      A CubaNews translation. Edited by Walter Lippmann.

      "Cuba - Un Paraíso bajo el bloqueo"