P4P: Friendshipment Caravan to Cuba this July!

  • walterlx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      From: "IFCO / Pastors for Peace :::" <info@ifconews.o...
      <http://webmail.earthlink.net/wam/MsgReply?msgid=20868&action=reply&styl\
      e=html&title=Reply&x=-1573152854> [Add to Address Book
      <http://webmail.earthlink.net/wam//addrbook.jsp?mode=editContact&msgID=2\
      0868&emailAddress=info@...&firstName=IFCO / Pastors for
      Peace&lastName=:::&x=-1978243821> ] To: nycandemergency@...
      Subject: You Still Have Time to Join the Caravan to Cuba in July! Date:
      Jun 1, 2011 10:12 AM IFCO / Pastors for Peace
      There is still time to join our Friendshipment Caravan to Cuba this
      July!

      Join us in our struggle to completely end the immoral US blockade
      against Cuba by coming with the 22nd Friendshipment Caravan to Cuba.

      Call 212-926-5757 or write to us at cucaravan@...
      <mailto:cucaravan@...> for an application or to volunteer to help
      with caravan work.

      More information about the caravan, including this year's brochure
      in English and Spanish, is available at www.pastorsforpeace.org
      <http://www.pastorsforpeace.org/>

      You can make a donation to support the organizing of the caravan by
      clicking on the 'Donate Now' button on our website.

      You can also read more and see short video clips at
      www.facebook.com/pastorsforpeace
      <http://www.facebook.com/pastorsforpeace> and
      www.youtube.com/pastorsforpeace <http://www.youtube.com/pastorsforpeace>

      Caravan Dates
      July 2-16 Caravan routes through US and Canadian cities
      July 17-19 Orientation period – McAllen, TX
      July 20-21 Border Crossing into Mexico and travel to Tampico
      July 22 Travel to Cuba
      July 22-30 Cuba program
      July 31 Fly to Tampico and travel back to border
      Aug 1 Reverse challenge crossing into Texas

      Join us when a caravan vehicle comes through your city during the first
      half of July, or join us in Texas on July 17th as we prepare to cross
      the US border.