Ending the U.S. Blockade Against Cuba! - Fidel Castro and Mayday Celebrations - Telling the Truth About Cuba! Part #2

  • LaborExchange@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2011
      Ending the U.S. Blockade Against Cuba! Rosemari Mealy

      Ending the U.S. Blockade Against Cuba! Rosemari Mealy
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y90WERXJQzA
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y90WERXJQzA

      Rosemari Mealy is a poet, essayist, radio producer and freelance journalist who lived in Cuba in 1985-87. She has written for both nation and international news agencies and her work has appeared in numerous literary journals and anthologies. She is the author of Lift these shadows from our eyes {West End Press} and Fidel & Malcolm X, Memories of a meeting. {Ocean Press}

      Currently she serves on the executive committee of the National Venceremos Brigade and is an NGO representative for the National Alliance of Third World Journalists at the United Nations. She resides in New York City with her husband Sam Anderson.

      - Videotaped By Kenny Snodgrass, Activist, Author of >From Victimization To Empowerment... www.trafford.com/07-0913 eBook available at www.ebookstore.sony.com I also have 211 community orientated videos on my YouTube channel. www.YouTube.com/KennySnod

      Fidel Castro and Cuba's Mayday Celebrations
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3NuspT_nZo
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3NuspT_nZo

      Every year Cuba carries out its Mayday Celebration, where hundreds of people come from all around the world to participant. Including up to a million Cuban who take part in this annual celebration. President Fidel Castro always attends with CTC head Pedro Ross making the presentation. And, If you look close at my other Mayday video when it starts, you will see Assata Shakur. - Videotaped By Kenny Snodgrass, Activist, Author of From Victimization To Empowerment... www.trafford.com/07-0913 eBook available at www.ebookstore.sony.com I also have 211 community orientated videos on my YouTube channel. www.YouTube.com/KennySnod