Re: [CubaNews] UPI: U. S. lawmaker pressures Cuba on oil

  • bellaestevez@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011
      This female "wolf" well known for helping a terrorist like Orlando Bosh to enter the US, despite warnings by the FBI, also helping her buddy the terrorist Luis Posada Carriles to remain in the US; this "monster", born in Cuba, doesn't realize Cuba is a sovereign country and therefore there is nothing the US can do to stop its plans to extract oil from its northern shores.

      Maybe she believes Cuba remains as it was when her father and his "boss" the dictator of Cuba, Fulgencio Batista, use to receive orders from the US government in the past.

      Not anymore since 1-1-59!.

      Instead she should ask the US to help Cuba in developing ways to ensure it doesn't happen there the same incidents she is referring to.

      Jose M. Estevez