Re: [CubaNews] STATE DEPT.: Shannon and Restrepo on the Honduran "agreements" - NOTE THE "IF"

  • NPV
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      And as I'm sure you know, the agreement effectively sends the issue of
      restitution to the congress with both President Zelaya and Mr. Micheletti
      agreeing that at the end of the day, the congress, in consultation with the
      Supreme Court and other organisms of the Honduran state, will determine
      when, IF, and how President Zelaya returns to office. And that is the issue
      that is going to be the most provocative internally in Honduras and probably
      the one where we and the rest of the international community are going to
      have to pay the closest attention.