Re: [CubaNews] IMPORTANT - CUBAN TRIANGLE: Cuba on Obama's terrorism list

  • bellaestevez@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009
      Walter:

      I thought Cuba's Obama Terrorist list meant to be that Cuba is a victim of US and/or Cuban americans terrorism against the island since 1-1-59.

      I believe Mrs. Clinton made a big mistake, which is not unusual. She learned from her husband, Mr. Clinton the guy that betray Cuba and sent to prison the anti-terrorist Cuban 5 ,thanks to the information Fidel sent him about the cuban-american terrorists acting against the island with total impunity and/or under the orders of the CIA.

      Somebody should inform President Obama, though I am not so sure he wants to do anything.

      Jose M. Estevez