1 message added in the last 7 days
We are a group of people in the Pacific Northwest interested in cryonics. Some of us are Alcor members, some are Cryonics Institute members, and some are just interested. We hope to promote education and outreach, mutual aid, and perhaps research. We can act as a local support group (to some extent) for suspensions. If you live in Seattle, Portland, or anywhere in the Northwest and are interested in cryonics, you are welcome to join our group.
- Dec 4, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.