Hello

  • bty354177
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2005
      Just saying hello and that I have arrived on the site.

      Wendy
    • Annie Frost
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2005
        Hi Wendy,

        I did send a welcome message last night but it seems it never appeared. We
        also have Claire as a member, so maybe now it will pick up.

        I invited several others (all relations) but so far no bites which is a
        shame as my husband runs 3 similar groups for his names and they work very
        well. I'm sure it will as my husbands did after a slowish start.

        Annie.
        > Just saying hello and that I have arrived on the site.
        >
        > Wendy
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • W ROBERTS
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2005
          Hi Annie,

          It will be fine.  Can't wait for it to get going to meet new people.

          Its a lovely sunny morning here, really don't want to be in the office this morning.  Could just keep walking!!!

          Have good day.

          Wendy