  • cruseliner
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2008
      Is everyone still out there somewhere, or have you got lost in
      cyberspace?
      Lynn
    • Tony & Avril Wood
      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2008
        Hello Lynn,

        You just disturbed a very long slumber then!
        Good to hear from you and hope you and yours are well.

        Goodness knows how long ago the last message on the group was but
        it would be very interesting to know
        if anybody has discovered anything new or did we just reach the end
        of the brick wall?

        Regards,
        Tony & Avril

        At 17:52 19/05/2008, you wrote:

        >Is everyone still out there somewhere, or have you got lost in
        >cyberspace?
        >Lynn
      • Sandra Glusa
        Message 3 of 3 , May 19, 2008
          Hi All,

          Yes!! definitely good to hear from someone, things definitely have been slow.

          With me, I have been in a slumber....unfortunately a number of personal issues have been obstructions.
          Sick mother-in-law, sick granddaughter, sick grandson, sick father, sick dog......this year has been
          one of those years...hopefully improvements are on the way.

          Hope all are well, and things going well.

          Take care,
          Sandra