Ernest Cruse

  • Ian Cruse
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2006
      Hello everyone

      I have just started searching my family tree and stumbled across this group. My Great Grand farther (Ernest Augustus Cruse) whom I believe was born in London in 1870 or 71 and emigrated to Australia in the late 1800s he had 4 children the eldest being my Grand farther Leslie Michael Augustus Cruse who was born in Broken Hill in 1899

      I have added a photo of him maybee you might see a family resemblence

      If any one out there could help me that would be fantastic.

      Looking forward to hearing from someone soon

      Regards

      Ian Cruse

    • Jack
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2006
        Hello Ian, good to have you with us.  Can't link in your Ernest with ours that we know went to London.  When you get back further please let me know.

        Jack.