A warbling, shame-filled howl.

  • Keeg
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
      I am Tod Kroger, Knows Shit, Dropped the Ball...
      Cliath Ragabash BoneGnawer...

      ...and an idiot...

      I know I fucked up, and I'll save breath and like... ears explaining it again here, I talked to the raggie who was asked to investigate, and told the honest truth... Doesn't make me look good, but fuck, that's how it works, and I deserve it...

      Anyways... I got four things to howl about:

      1. If like, you are questioned about what happened, don't bullshit. I put you all in a shitty position, I'll make it up to you as best I can.

      2. I need like... a theurge who doesn't feel one way or the other to like, babysit me as I go to the umbra and perform like... the rite of contrition and make an offering to the center tree spirit guy as an apology for fucking up his place.

      3. I'm about as sorry as sorry gets... I had the biggest part in all of this shit, so like... I should have the biggest share of the cleanup. I've been working since this morning to fix shit, and clean shit, and so has everyone else, but like... I'd like to be given uhmm... whats the word, leave? Yea, leave to finish myself. I'll get shit in order, check for taint, and cleanse... I'm not the douchebag who hid when he fucked up anymore, I gotta face the music, right?

      4. and uh, the last one... Twilight-yuf, dude, I got reason to believe you're tryin' to like... set me up, shoot me down... I don't need your help doing that, and I might be a fuck up, but I don't deserve to be like... defamed like that. uhh... slandered. So on like... the basis of honor and shit, because I feel like you tried to dishonor me, I challenge you to a rumble, dig? I'd punch you in the face, but then I remembered that was a shitty idea, so...

      a formal challenge, Twilight, Biter, Bay Boy. Cliath Raggie Shadowlord. For like... honor and shit.

      Dig?
    • Keeg
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
        (Etiquette, in advance, for anything too retarded)

        --- In CrosswindsGarou@yahoogroups.com, "Keeg" <kingwhozits@...> wrote:

        > I am Tod Kroger, Knows Shit, Dropped the Ball...
        > Cliath Ragabash BoneGnawer...
        >
        > ...and an idiot...
        >
        > I know I fucked up, and I'll save breath and like... ears explaining it again here, I talked to the raggie who was asked to investigate, and told the honest truth... Doesn't make me look good, but fuck, that's how it works, and I deserve it...
        >
        > Anyways... I got four things to howl about:
        >
        > 1. If like, you are questioned about what happened, don't bullshit. I put you all in a shitty position, I'll make it up to you as best I can.
        >
        > 2. I need like... a theurge who doesn't feel one way or the other to like, babysit me as I go to the umbra and perform like... the rite of contrition and make an offering to the center tree spirit guy as an apology for fucking up his place.
        >
        > 3. I'm about as sorry as sorry gets... I had the biggest part in all of this shit, so like... I should have the biggest share of the cleanup. I've been working since this morning to fix shit, and clean shit, and so has everyone else, but like... I'd like to be given uhmm... whats the word, leave? Yea, leave to finish myself. I'll get shit in order, check for taint, and cleanse... I'm not the douchebag who hid when he fucked up anymore, I gotta face the music, right?
        >
        > 4. and uh, the last one... Twilight-yuf, dude, I got reason to believe you're tryin' to like... set me up, shoot me down... I don't need your help doing that, and I might be a fuck up, but I don't deserve to be like... defamed like that. uhh... slandered. So on like... the basis of honor and shit, because I feel like you tried to dishonor me, I challenge you to a rumble, dig? I'd punch you in the face, but then I remembered that was a shitty idea, so...
        >
        > a formal challenge, Twilight, Biter, Bay Boy. Cliath Raggie Shadowlord. For like... honor and shit.
        >
        > Dig?

      • Heather LeStabbityDeath
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
          Thera howls back, a slightly more than usual cold edge of rage in it:
          'The bawn area needs to be restored as quickly as possible, not as fast as one man can do it, so unless Apollo or Thrall-rhya override me on this, work will continue. Don't worry. We'll be able to find a way for you to atone for your disrespect and damage to the bawn and all of the people who live, work, or play on it
          Thera Andersen, Tougher Than Your Mom, Rend's The Grifter's Veil, Bane Eater, Adren Homid Get of Fenris Theurge, resident Theurge of Crimson Ice dedicated to Nerigal, Keeper of the Land of Crosswinds

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2012
            Gaberiel most likely was not present for the new years festivities and likely not the christmas festivities either but he'll come on back after news has spread to help with the cleanups.

            OOC:

            Sorry about the long absence, the holidays are hell at work for me so I haven't really had time to be online let alone on IRC i'm just now catching up on email, so I will try to be on more often with hopefully a bit more downtime.

            Thanks for understanding.

            Jose
          • Rachel Seratte
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 3, 2012
              Twilight howls in response to Tod with a chuffing laugh behind.

              You challenge me to a rumble because you think I tried to dishonor you?
              I think you did a very handsome job of dishonoring yourself.
              What you did and even worse failed to do is not my doing but your own.
              Also, swallow your pride Omega Tribe. Your place is last and low the day your bitch whelped you.
              Your lack of simple respect for your own home, yourself scrawled with ink on your face, and the lack of honor you have shown in the past makes your accusation pointless and a desperate attempt to point a finger at someone besides yourself.

              I accept your challenge and I will set the terms to your face.
              I am Twilight. Biter. Bad Boy. No no no not on the carpet. Lupus born. No Moon. Born to Grandfather Thunder. Packmate to Edward and Saskia.

              (Etiquette, in advance, for anything too retarded)

              --- In CrosswindsGarou@yahoogroups.com, "Keeg" <kingwhozits@...> wrote:

              > I am Tod Kroger, Knows Shit, Dropped the Ball...
              > Cliath Ragabash BoneGnawer...
              >
              > ...and an idiot...
              >
              > I know I fucked up, and I'll save breath and like... ears explaining it again here, I talked to the raggie who was asked to investigate, and told the honest truth... Doesn't make me look good, but fuck, that's how it works, and I deserve it...
              >
              > Anyways... I got four things to howl about:
              >
              > 1. If like, you are questioned about what happened, don't bullshit. I put you all in a shitty position, I'll make it up to you as best I can.
              >
              > 2. I need like... a theurge who doesn't feel one way or the other to like, babysit me as I go to the umbra and perform like... the rite of contrition and make an offering to the center tree spirit guy as an apology for fucking up his place.
              >
              > 3. I'm about as sorry as sorry gets... I had the biggest part in all of this shit, so like... I should have the biggest share of the cleanup. I've been working since this morning to fix shit, and clean shit, and so has everyone else, but like... I'd like to be given uhmm... whats the word, leave? Yea, leave to finish myself. I'll get shit in order, check for taint, and cleanse... I'm not the douchebag who hid when he fucked up anymore, I gotta face the music, right?
              >
              > 4. and uh, the last one... Twilight-yuf, dude, I got reason to believe you're tryin' to like... set me up, shoot me down... I don't need your help doing that, and I might be a fuck up, but I don't deserve to be like... defamed like that. uhh... slandered. So on like... the basis of honor and shit, because I feel like you tried to dishonor me, I challenge you to a rumble, dig? I'd punch you in the face, but then I remembered that was a shitty idea, so...
              >
              > a formal challenge, Twilight, Biter, Bay Boy. Cliath Raggie Shadowlord. For like... honor and shit.
              >
              > Dig?

            • Jose Rios