crosleys for sale

  • jeepster4955912
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
      have 2 crosleys for sale. 1950 pickup and 1949 panel as a 1950 on
      tittle. pickup is pretty nice - up close body work done shows but it
      is areal good parade truck. did good last weekend in 100 degree heat
      index weather. panel is very good looking body and paint. has had
      amature floor replacement poprivited in. engine will start and run
      but does not want to speed up - dont know if it needs work or rings or
      valves are sticky from sitting. both have new radial tires. pickup
      $3600 panel $1600 extra parts go with if someone takes both.
      Larry 641-736-2017 north iowa near I35&I90
      ps pickup has 9 inch hydraulics panel has disk with some new
      parts at the wheels and dried up master
    • jeepster4955912
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2006
          ---- jeepster4955912 <lkcrilly@...> wrote:
          > have 2 crosleys for sale. 1950 pickup and 1949 panel as a 1950 on
          > tittle. pickup is pretty nice - up close body work done shows but it
          > is areal good parade truck. did good last weekend in 100 degree heat
          > index weather. panel is very good looking body and paint. has had
          > amature floor replacement poprivited in. engine will start and run
          > but does not want to speed up - dont know if it needs work or rings or
          > valves are sticky from sitting. both have new radial tires. pickup
          > $3600 panel $1600 extra parts go with if someone takes both.
          > Larry 641-736-2017 north iowa near I35&I90
          > ps pickup has 9 inch hydraulics panel has disk with some new
          > parts at the wheels and dried up master

          Larry, do you have any pics of the pick up and panel?
          Thank you Art enderle III
        • jimandbarbdavis
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 23, 2009
            Im going to sell my last 3 crosleys. my health has taken a down turn
            and dont need 3 crosleys to tend to ..all are in real good shape and
            ready to drive or take to a show They arent cheap because i have quite
            a bit of money in them but no way you can buy a derilct and build it
            for the money.I have a slightly modified 48 wagon , a 50 station wagon
            pickup conversion with chopped top, and oak floor in bed.
            , rest is all crosley but the fuel tank..a highly modified 49 sedan,
            geo tracker eng and trans, wiring harness, gages and fuel system
            mustang 2 front,pinto rear, drives comfortable at 60 mph, fully
            upholstered with lots of sound proofing , pu and sedan were at wauseon
            in 07, sedan took 3 rd place trophy. My email is barjk@...
            ph 7314316643 7312854554 I can send photos thanks Jim Davis
            Dyersburg Tn
          • bob white
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 24, 2009
              We hate to hear that your health has taken a turn going north.
              We will keep you in our Prayers. Bob and Carol White

              in 07, sedan took 3 rd place trophy. My email is barjk@bellsouth. net

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 2, 2009
                I still have my 50 pu sw conversion can see photos in 2007 wauseon
                photos and 48 wagon 12 volt some slight modifications' elect fan and
                water pump all new upholstery including real headliner on bows.4 wheel
                disc brakes Jim Davis barjk@... 731 431 6643 731
                285 4554
              • Brian Dlapa
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 25, 2009
                  looking for rolling chassy 50/51/or 52 close to wisconsin

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 25 4:33 PM
                    hey  ray i have 3 real nice  crosleys im going to sell..all run good and look good..Jim Davis   barjk@...    7312854554    7314316643  I can send a few photos if you would like