CROFTON BUG ON E-BAY

  • David W. Anspach
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2006
      I'm sure most of you have noticed the Crofton Bug on e-bay by now.
      Modified to Morris engine but body looks solid. I contacted the buyer
      of the other 2 cars sold by this seller last week about potentially
      buying the vehicle when I thought it was a FOR. He was willing to
      pick it up and hold it for me til I could get to Ca. to pick it up.
      I'm sure he would be willing to do so for any other non West Coast
      Crosley member.
    • BrawnyBug
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2006
        With serial number 1433, it would be a 1964 Bug.

        I'm sure most of you have noticed the Crofton Bug on e-bay by now.
        Modified to Morris engine but body looks solid. I contacted the buyer
        of the other 2 cars sold by this seller last week about potentially
        buying the vehicle when I thought it was a FOR. He was willing to
        pick it up and hold it for me til I could get to Ca. to pick it up.
        I'm sure he would be willing to do so for any other non West Coast
        Crosley member.

        Classic cars for sale Classic car insurance Automotive radiators

      • BARRY SEEL
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2006
          The Crofton has a Nash Metropolitan 1500 cc engine in it, from what I
          can see of the pictures.
          Barry

          --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "BrawnyBug" <brawnybug@...>