Re: Sunday Afternoon Chat

  • BARRY SEEL
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1 4:04 AM
      I agree with Robert. 4 pm est works for me.
      Barry

      --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, A50CROSLEYTRK@... wrote:

      > Would be nice to have the President on with us once and a while. My
      guess
      > would be starting about 4 PM right coast, so that would be 1 PM left
      coast.
      > What do you all think? After church, after lunch, before supper,
      and NASCAR
      > runs on both coasts on a lot of Sundays.
      >
      > bye Robert

    • Chuck Koehler
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 1 12:11 PM
        I WAS TOLD THAT BARRY TAKES A NAP FROM 1 to 6pm ON SUNDAY'S--- In
        Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "BARRY SEEL" <CROSLEY19@...> wrote:

        > I agree with Robert. 4 pm est works for me.
        > Barry
        >

        > --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, A50CROSLEYTRK@ wrote:
        > >
        > > Would be nice to have the President on with us once and a
        while. My
        > guess
        > > would be starting about 4 PM right coast, so that would be 1 PM
        left
        > coast.
        > > What do you all think? After church, after lunch, before
        supper,
        > and NASCAR
        > > runs on both coasts on a lot of Sundays.
        > >
        > > bye Robert

      • BARRY SEEL
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 1 3:08 PM
          I only nap on the couch from 1 to 2 on Sundays, because the wife
          takes a nap in bed from 12 to 2 before going into middle shift, and
          if I make any noise, well you all know the story, gotta keep them
          happy.
          Barry

          --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Koehler" <chuckk@...>