Re: [Crosley_Gang] Re: WINDSHIELD WIPER MOTOR

  • berard_m@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2006
      Thanks Dave, that would be great....pete
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
        --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "David W. Anspach" <tmkldwwj@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello again;
        > Anyone out there got a spare long shaft windshield wiper motor
        > (or just the shaft that I can use in a rebuild) for a VC laying around
        > that they might be willing to part with??? The longer external chrome
        > cover would be nice also. Thanks for looking!!!
        > Dave

      • bdredford
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
          --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "bdredford" <bdredford@...> wrote:
          >It appears my message was left off. I have 2 motors but do not know if the shaft is long
          or short
          Bruce

          > --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "David W. Anspach" <tmkldwwj@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello again;
          > > Anyone out there got a spare long shaft windshield wiper motor
          > > (or just the shaft that I can use in a rebuild) for a VC laying around
          > > that they might be willing to part with??? The longer external chrome
          > > cover would be nice also. Thanks for looking!!!
          > > Dave

        • David W. Anspach
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 3, 2006
            Barry;
            Pete should definately get a copy of the Crosley leak detector.
            I think it is in the earlier messages here but i don't have time right
            now to look for it. If someone else doesn't, I'll try to look later.
            Same goes for the car on VOLO. It was discussed here pretty
            extensively earlier. As to windshield wiper motor, I don't have one
            here right now, but I can try to remember to measure them tomorrow at
            home. Just on recollection the short shaft is about 1 1/2 inches and
            the long is over 3. Thanks for looking Bruce.
            Dave
          • Bruce Redford
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 5, 2006
              Dave,
              I measure 3 inches for the entire length of the
              shaft.If that is wbat you need I have 2 with the
              chrime you need.
              Bruce

              --- "David W. Anspach" <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

              > Barry;
              > Pete should definately get a copy of the
              > Crosley leak detector.
              > I think it is in the earlier messages here but i
              > don't have time right
              > now to look for it. If someone else doesn't, I'll
              > try to look later.
              > Same goes for the car on VOLO. It was discussed
              > here pretty
              > extensively earlier. As to windshield wiper motor,
              > I don't have one
              > here right now, but I can try to remember to measure
              > them tomorrow at
              > home. Just on recollection the short shaft is about
              > 1 1/2 inches and
              > the long is over 3. Thanks for looking Bruce.
              > Dave
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • David W. Anspach
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 5, 2006
                Bruce.
                It is tough to say the best way to measure it. The small one
                measures 3 inches overall. The one I am looking for protrudes out of
                the housing about 2 1/2 inches. Thanks for trying.
                Dave