Re: TRADE POSSIBILITY

  • Chuck Koehler
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2005
      Dave--I have a Citi Car-I'll put a Crosley name on it-You live near
      Deka Battery-Perfect.--

      - In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "David W. Anspach"
      <tmkldwwj@y...> wrote:
      > Well Steve, it's like this. I live only about 1 1/2 miles from
      > work. It is a suburban area that is rural enough to not have
      > sidewalks for most of it. On top of that, I leave for work at about
      > 4:15 am. so a bike is out of the question, and walking is risky. A
      > Crosley seems like the next best thing....at least it has lights
      > (most of the time, right Tom?)
    • seb fontana
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2005
        ---1 and 1/2 miles??????? Would be fun but maybe you otta take the
        long way...Poor car would barely have time to warm up..maybe you could
        relocate closer..Seb.

        In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Koehler" <chuckhk@e...> wrote:
        > Dave--I have a Citi Car-I'll put a Crosley name on it-You live near
        > Deka Battery-Perfect.--
        >

        > - In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, "David W. Anspach"
        > <tmkldwwj@y...> wrote:
        > > Well Steve, it's like this. I live only about 1 1/2 miles from
        > > work. It is a suburban area that is rural enough to not have
        > > sidewalks for most of it. On top of that, I leave for work at
        about
        > > 4:15 am. so a bike is out of the question, and walking is risky.
        > > Crosley seems like the next best thing....at least it has lights
        > > (most of the time, right Tom?)
      • Tom McDowell
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2005
          Emmmmmmmmmm, I think I have been slighted, I haven't
          had to used the head lights on "Precious" for a couple
          of years so don't know if they work or not. On driving
          her to and from work I could pull it off quite easily
          since like Dave, I could drive back streets and lesser
          traveled roads, but even then you have to keep your
          eyes open, then when it gets cooler and colder with no
          heater that could be interesting. Next I think I would
          have to chain her to a light pole so someone wouldn't
          carry her off! :)

          http://mail.yahoo.com