RE: [Crosley_Gang] A bodyless Crosley for sale!

  • Smedley, Barry
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2005
      I work in Louisville, Where in Kentucky is it? I might be interested in
      buying it.

      Barry Smedley

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2005
        Hello Steve,

        I am just north of Cincinnati,which is real close to
        Kentucky. Where in KY is this stuff located? How can I
        contact the seller?

        Sam Nicolosi

      • crosleyhotshot@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1, 2005
          If someone in the northeast would like the bodyless crosley I live 30 min south of Cincinnati in KY and I can pick it up and bring it to the PA show if you would like. Just thought I would make the offer.

          Shawn

          I am just north of Cincinnati,which is real close to
          Kentucky. Where in KY is this stuff located? How can I
          contact the seller?

          Sam Nicolosi

          --- Steve Turner <karknut61@...> wrote:

          > Hello gang: A friend just informed me that an
          > acquaintence of his has a
          > 50's chassis with free engine, transmission, rear
          > end etc., etc. for
          > sale...but he doesn't know what he should charge for
          > it. It is one of those
          > things where he bought it thinking he would do
          > something with it but now
          > realizes that it won't get done as he has too many
          > other projects. Neither
          > of these gentlemen is online, so I agreed to post
          > the info and have people
          > email me so that I can get in touch with the friend
          > who in turn will inform
          > his acquaintence. If you need further info email me
          > and I will find out
          > answer and get back to you. I do know that there is
          > no radiator and so the
          > owner hasn't tried to start the engine, though he
          > states that if turns
          > freely. In case geography is a limiting factor I
          > can tell you that the
          > vehicle is located in Kentucky about 2 hours from
          > Louisville. Steve

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • 207th Akela
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 1, 2005
            Which one of these locations is closer to Montana? I live in Canada and
            have the running motor & transmission for the frame. Would love to add it to
            my collection and provide a mate for my 52 Super Station wagon!

            I am just north of Cincinnati,which is real close to
            Kentucky. Where in KY is this stuff located? How can I
            contact the seller?

            Sam Nicolosi

            --- Steve Turner <karknut61@...> wrote:

            > Hello gang: A friend just informed me that an
            > acquaintence of his has a
            > 50's chassis with free engine, transmission, rear
            > end etc., etc. for
            > sale...but he doesn't know what he should charge for
            > it. It is one of those
            > things where he bought it thinking he would do
            > something with it but now
            > realizes that it won't get done as he has too many
            > other projects. Neither
            > of these gentlemen is online, so I agreed to post
            > the info and have people
            > email me so that I can get in touch with the friend
            > who in turn will inform
            > his acquaintence. If you need further info email me
            > and I will find out
            > answer and get back to you. I do know that there is
            > no radiator and so the
            > owner hasn't tried to start the engine, though he
            > states that if turns
            > freely. In case geography is a limiting factor I
            > can tell you that the
            > vehicle is located in Kentucky about 2 hours from
            > Louisville. Steve

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Steve Turner
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 1, 2005
              Hello; Thanks for responding to my posting for the bodiless Crosley. I do
              not have the gentleman's name or address but I do have the name and contact
              info for his friend who is also a friend of mine. He contacted me since he
              knew that I was into Crosleys and I volunteered to post the info on the
              Crosley site. So to make a long story short I could either give my friend
              your name and phone number or get his permission to give you his. Let me
              know which you'd prefer. Steve

              >From: Sam Nicolosi <nicolosisa@...>
              >To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [Crosley_Gang] A bodyless Crosley for sale!
              >Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 07:32:33 -0700 (PDT)

            • Steve Turner
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 1, 2005
                Hi Barrry; The Crosley is located in Bardstown. I will need to give your
                name and contact info to my friend so that he can contact the gentleman in
                Bardstown who is not connected to the internet. So if you wish you could
                give it to me off site by emailing me at karknut61@.... Steve

                >From: "Smedley, Barry" <bsmedleyt@...>
                >To: <Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com>
                >Subject: RE: [Crosley_Gang] A bodyless Crosley for sale!
                >Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 07:04:23 -0400

              • Steve Turner
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 1, 2005
                  Thanks, Gary and I won't leak a word to Jano about your possible new 'hay
                  wagon'. I will keep you in mind as I sort through the responses and pass
                  them along via phone to my friend in Ohio who knows the man in Kentucky who
                  owns the Crosley. Steve