Re: New Crosley of the Month

  • David W. Anspach
    Message 1 of 225 , Jul 1, 2005
      Nice Crosleys of the Month Jim!!! That forklift looks real nice
      Barry!!! A lot better than when it was hauled out of the woods after
      over 20 years of exposure. And considering the use it got (in the
      mushroom business) before that...it is amazing that it runs!!! I'm
      looking forward to seeing it at Wauseon!!!
    • Stingrayguy46
      Message 225 of 225 , Jul 1
        A 1940 Pre-war. will come from that far away state Michigan.

        Thomas M. Ellis