Re: Crosley Club

  • BARRY SEEL
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 1, 2005
      Shawn, remember about some misssing hubcaps? I paid Dave to hold your
      Quarterly for 2 weeks before sending it.Your lucky you even get one!
      L.O.L
      Barry

      --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, crosleyhotshot@a... wrote:
      > I will check it for you and let you know. I havent gotten my
      Quarterly yet either but I am usually one of the last to get it.

      <karknut61@m...>
      > wrote:
      > > Hang in there Brian. The Crosley Club is a good club and if you
      > give it a
      > > chance, you will see that there are many fine members who will go
      > out of
      > > their way to welcome you in and assist you in whatever way you
      may
      > need.
      > > Over the past several years, my wife and I have really enjoyed
      the
      > club,
      > > gone to Wauseon 3 times, twice with our '48 wagon and each time
      > vowed to
      > > return the next year, which we plan to do in 2005. So again,
      keep
      > at it and
      > > you will find it worth the effort. Steve
      > >
      > > >From: Brian Dlapa <treestumpbvd@y...>
      > > >To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
      > > >Subject: Re: [Crosley_Gang] Re: Crosley Club
      > > >Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 18:59:24 -0700 (PDT)

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • hoosiercrosley
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 20, 2006
        --- In Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

        > You can get a short history of Crosley Clubs in General on the
        main
        > club web site.
        > http://www.ggw.org/users/cac/CCOC-Newsletters/index.html
        >
        > But the short answer.
        >
        > John Abiel of Montville, New Jersey, started our club, Crosley
        > Automobile Club(CAC), also in 1969 with an ad in Hemmings. He
        put
        > out his first Newsletter in 1970. We are still going strong with
        the
        > leadership passing through 6 more presidents, Jim Bollman -
        October
        > 1972, Carl Solheim - July 1984, Jim Welther - July 1986, Jim
        Friday
        > - July 1988, and Shawn Robinson - July 2002, Dave Anspach -
        November

        Thanks, Just curious. Barry Smedley